Apply For Trade Access
|-||Ordering Online is the speediest and most accurate way. You can see what products areavailable in stock and total order value|
|Call our friendly sales team who are there to answer your questions; 0121 667 3629.Our sales team do tend to be busy. If you cannot get through please leave your name, phone number and a time we can call you back.|
|Email your orders and queries to email@example.com|
|Existing customers are welcome to visit our showrooms and collect on a cash & carry basis. We are conveniently situated just off junction 6 of the M6 (spaghetti junction). For NEW Customers please email us first as proof of trade needs to be verified. Showrooms are closed the week before, during and after trade shows. We are also Closed Weekends/Bank Holidays& Over the Christmas Period. Last entry to our showroom is 4pm.|
|Important - your first order must be in excess of £375 (smalls) or £550 plus VAT if pallet items are included. We advise all customers to order the bulk of their order online in advance to save on any waiting time. The week before, during and after trade shows you will need to order 100% of your order prior to collection. We are also closed on Weekends/Bank Holidays & Over the Christmas Period.|
Apply For Online Access
- Register by clicking Log In / Register.
- After confirming your trade status we will email you confirmation that your application has been successful or we may require proof of trade. This will be done as soon as we can but usually within 3 hours.
- Once approved you can see prices/place orders online or hold items in your basket until ready (please note that this does not allocate stock to you and once ready to complete basket will advise if items are still available).
- Most items have a single price and a case price if bought in multiples of that quantity.
- To view our delivery section for details of what our carriage paid lev.
- Carriage paid orders are only applicable if ordering in stock items.
- No orders will be processed without a signed copy of our Terms & Conditions Form being received.
- INITIAL PURCHASE MUST MEET CARRIAGE PAID TO YOUR AREA IF APPLICABLE. *Please check delivery section as carriage charges may apply to some areas.
- All orders are on pro forma basis, we prefer Bacs payment but debit/credit cards (except AMEX) are acceptable (1.5% surcharge for credit card).
- Please note we only invoice for in stock items only.
Post: J.J.Vaillant Ltd, Number 1, Devon Street, Nechells, Birmingham, B7 4SL.